Monday, March 29, 2010

Waves

I really wanted to get some nice wave shots as they were hitting the cliffs and creating some really nice spays. In this one, if you look at the lower left you will see that there is a wave heading towards my left side. WELL I was not quite expecting this to actually hit me so I was more focused on getting the bird in the shot. WELL needless to say that wave snuck right up on me. Oh well, whatever it takes to get the shot.

ISO: 200 Exposure: 1/640 sec Aperture: 4.2 Focal Length: 30mm Flash Used: No
Love stop motion shot.
ISO: 200 Exposure: 1/640 sec Aperture: 5.6 Focal Length: 52mm Flash Used: No
ISO: 200Exposure: 1/640 sec Aperture: 4.0Focal Length: 19mm Flash Used: No
Play around with some filters in Adobe Lightroom. Got some nice effects with these.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: